The Christian church is a family, a flock, and a nation. The church is a community of spiritual relationships and connections. We invite you to connect with our family and help us build meaningful spiritual community.
Since people are different, we offer a number of ways to connect with us:
- Attend one of our family gatherings;
- Learn more about following Jesus with us in our Christianity Explored discussion group;
- Our recreation fellowships—volleyball, exercise, and basketball—provide a healthy and fun way to connect with our community;
- Come to one of our “Life together” membership weekends to find out more about joining the church family;
- Once a member, connect with us in celebrating baptism and the Lord’s Supper;
- Find out what’s going on and connect with us by visiting the church calendar.